webGED Progenitor 4 - Production Version Releases
Release 4.1.1 - 30 June 2010
- Added source-citation capability set to the "Advanced" section of the site. (see the web viewer's guide for information on all the current capabilities).
- modified display of dates (except for nil/calculated/estimated dates) to show only the values as they appear in the gedcom. For example, date values that omitted the month and day in the gedcom would previously appear with the month and day shown as "-07-01". The month and day are now shown as "-xx-xx".
- corrected a bug where display of any note without accompanying text showed "null" in the Family View (as though it were the text).
- corrected a bug where the date modifications (e.g. "about", "estimated" etc.) were not being displayed in the death item of an individual's Family View.
- corrected a bug where the absence of an explicit spouse associated with one or more children of an individual or any of his descendants caused the Descendants View of that individual not to display.
webGED Progenitor 4 - Prototype Version Releases
Release 4.0.4 - 8 June 2010
- Removed the requirement for a registration.
- Corrected a bug where all "individual notes" were omitted from the family view when the individual had no parents present in the source gedcom.
Release 4.0.3 - 5 May 2010
- Made the font size in the "Advanced Site" page variable, dependent on the screen height.
Release 4.0.2 - 6 December 2009
- Re-corrected the bug where children were not being displayed on the Advanced page unless both parents were present in the filtered output gedcom. The initial correction in release 4.0.1 unfortunately only fixed the bug in the Family View. This release also fixed the bug in the Descendants View and in the floating insert that could be brought up in either the Ancestors View or in the Descendants View.
Release 4.0.1 - 5 December 2009
- Corrected a bug where the presence of any double-quote in the name or place fields of the source gedcom was causing the loading of the Advanced page to freeze. All double-quotes in the name or place fields are now displayed as single-quotes on the Advanced page.
- Corrected a bug where children were not being displayed on the Advanced page unless both parents were present in the filtered output gedcom.
- A "?" is now being substituted in place of a blank surname for use in the Advanced page.
- Corrected a bug where surname name-suffixes (e.g. "Jr.") were not being picked up from the source gedcom unless they were preceded by a comma.